Zeynep Boyacıoğlu graduated from TED Ankara Collage Foundation High School, With IB Diploma (HL A1 Turkish, HL A2 English, HL Biology) in 2012. She has graduated from the Bilkent University Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics and now a Master’s student. She did a summer internship in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Dr. Mehmet Kesimer’s Lab at the Pulmonary Research Center. Her project was focused on MUC5AC in the summer of 2014. She also did a second internship in Prof. Dr. David Thornton’s Lab in the University of Manchester. She generated a mCherry-MUC5AC cell line from HT29 cells using CRISPR-Cas9. She was an undergraduate student in Dr. Serkan Göktuna’s Lab in Bilkent University in 2015/16 Fall Semester..
Home » Zeynep Boyacıoğlu
- Dr.Göktuna’s review article was published in the FEBS Journal
- • Our TUBITAK 1001 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Open Positions for PhD students
- • Dr. Göktuna has received Science Academy’s Young Scientist Award of the year 2017
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended The Outstanding Young Scientist Award Ceremony in the Presidential Complex
- • Our TUBITAK 3501 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Dr. Göktuna has received The Outstanding Young Scientist Award of the year 2016 from Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA).
- • New Members have joined to Göktuna Laboratory!
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended the Symposia in Horizons of Cancer Biology and Therapy (ISREC-SCCL 2016)