Zeynep Boyacıoğlu graduated from TED Ankara Collage Foundation High School, With IB Diploma (HL A1 Turkish, HL A2 English, HL Biology) in 2012. She has graduated from the Bilkent University Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics and now a Master’s student. She did a summer internship in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Dr. Mehmet Kesimer’s Lab at the Pulmonary Research Center. Her project was focused on MUC5AC in the summer of 2014. She also did a second internship in Prof. Dr. David Thornton’s Lab in the University of Manchester. She generated a mCherry-MUC5AC cell line from HT29 cells using CRISPR-Cas9. She was an undergraduate student in Dr. Serkan Göktuna’s Lab in Bilkent University in 2015/16 Fall Semester..
Home » Zeynep Boyacıoğlu
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended The Outstanding Young Scientist Award Ceremony in the Presidential Complex
- • Our TUBITAK 3501 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Dr. Göktuna has received The Outstanding Young Scientist Award of the year 2016 from Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA).
- • New Members have joined to Göktuna Laboratory!
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended the Symposia in Horizons of Cancer Biology and Therapy (ISREC-SCCL 2016)
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended 24th Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, EACR 2016.
- • Dr. Göktuna has given a lecture in Animal Experiments Local Ethics Committee certificate program
- • Dr. Göktuna has given a speech in 3rd International Molecular Immunology & Immunogenetics Congress (MIMIC-III, Antalya)
- • Dr. Göktuna’s article has been published in the Cancer Research
- • Dr. Goktuna has been awarded TUBITAK 2232 Career Integration Fellowship