Okan Gültekin recently is studying at department of Molecular Biology and Genetics in Bilkent University, Turkey as undergraduate. He did first internshipwith Asst. prof. Ozgur Şahin lab group, in department of Molecular Biology and Genetics in Bilkent University, Turkey in 2014-2015. Throughout the internship, he was interested in regulation of cancer associated protein and pathways in ER positive responded Breast cancer.Second internship was with Emeritus prof. Georg Klein lab group in department of Microbiology, Cell and Tumor Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden in 2016 . He carried out the investigation of relation between Cancer Associated Fibroblasts ( CAFs) and Prostate Cancer and Lymphoma caused by virus infections.
Home » Okan Gültekin
- • Open Positions for PhD students
- • Dr. Göktuna has received Science Academy’s Young Scientist Award of the year 2017
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended The Outstanding Young Scientist Award Ceremony in the Presidential Complex
- • Our TUBITAK 3501 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Dr. Göktuna has received The Outstanding Young Scientist Award of the year 2016 from Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA).
- • New Members have joined to Göktuna Laboratory!
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended the Symposia in Horizons of Cancer Biology and Therapy (ISREC-SCCL 2016)
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended 24th Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, EACR 2016.
- • Dr. Göktuna has given a lecture in Animal Experiments Local Ethics Committee certificate program
- • Dr. Göktuna has given a speech in 3rd International Molecular Immunology & Immunogenetics Congress (MIMIC-III, Antalya)