Göktuna Lab will work on a TUBITAK 3501 project which is funded by TUBITAK for three years.
- • Our TUBITAK 1001 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Open Positions for PhD students
- • Dr. Göktuna has received Science Academy’s Young Scientist Award of the year 2017
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended The Outstanding Young Scientist Award Ceremony in the Presidential Complex
- • Our TUBITAK 3501 Project has been funded by TUBITAK
- • Dr. Göktuna has received The Outstanding Young Scientist Award of the year 2016 from Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA).
- • New Members have joined to Göktuna Laboratory!
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended the Symposia in Horizons of Cancer Biology and Therapy (ISREC-SCCL 2016)
- • Dr. Göktuna has attended 24th Biennial Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, EACR 2016.
- • Dr. Göktuna has given a lecture in Animal Experiments Local Ethics Committee certificate program