BS graduation CGPA
- 2.80/4.00 for PhD applicants with an MS degree and MS applicants
- 3.00/4.00 for PhD applicats without an MS degree
ALES or GRE General Test
ALES is required from resident Turkish citizens who are applying for the graduate programs. Turkish citizens who are residents of foreign countries and those applicants who are not Turkish citizens may provide GRE scores instead of ALES.
- MS: 55 (quantitative)
- PhD: 55 (quantitative, for those who hold a M.S degree with thesis.)
- PhD: 80 (quantitative, for those who do not hold a M.S. degree with thesis.)
GRE General Test
Turkish citizens who are residents of foreign countries and those applicants who are not Turkish citizens may provide GRE scores instead of ALES.
- MS: Minimum* quantitative: 153
- Ph.D: Minimum* quantitative: 157
TOEFL IBT (at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C). In addition, foreign language requirements as imposed by Inter-universities Board (ÜAK) of Turkey (minimum of 55 from YDS or its equivalents as listed by the Board, in a language other than the mother tongue) must be satisfied by Turkish citizen PhD applicants.
Proof of Degree (if already obtained)
Statement of Purpose
Two Letters of Recommendation
The deadline for Fall 2018-2019 Semester is: 10 June 2018
Date of Interview
Interviews will be conducted in June and the dates will be announced.